Assignment connects to the following Course Learning Objectives:
#2 Evaluate an organization’s internal and external environment and competitive position.
#3 Compare and contrast competitive strategies.
#4 Evaluate global strategies and strategies for diversified companies.
#5 Assess the organizational components that impact strategy implementation.
#6 Evaluate the roles of ethics, social responsibility, and environmental sustainability in strategy implementation.
Assignment Purpose: To learn how to conduct an internal company analysis
- Conduct an internal analysis of a company or organization of your choosing.
- Use all of the tools necessary to conduct a thorough evaluation of the internal environment, in which your chose company or organization operates.
- Make sure you emphasize internal concerns: skills, financial performance, and marketing capabilities in which your firm operates.
(1) identify all the issues pertaining to that internal organizational environment
(2) identify at least five sources of revenue related to financial performance
(3) identify any internal marketing needs
(4) perform an analysis and evaluation of those issues
- The evaluation should be 3-5 pages in length, at least 3 references, and APA formatted