Write a 1000-1500-word essay about one of the topics listed below. (Listed under TOPICS)
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to measure your mastery of those conventions by putting your knowledge to practice. The expository essay is a general term for an essay that expounds upon or explains a topic. The objective of the essay is to convey information to the reader; most importantly, an expository essay is an exploration of a topic, and the tone is explanatory. After choosing your topic, you will need to choose the form that is most appropriate to fit the topic: cause and effect, problem and solution, or sequential. A thesis statement, which contains the paper’s argument, will be appropriate to the form you choose.
Process: For the expository essay, you will complete the following steps:
1. Choose a topic: See List of Topics.
2. Research the topic
3. Choose the organization of your essay: Choose between cause and effect, problem and solution, or sequential organization types.
4. Create a thesis statement: Thesis statements written according to the organizational form of the essay.
6. Draft the essay.
TOPICS (chose one for this essay)
– Diversity in the workplace and why it is important and how does it affect our workplace.
– Explain the significance of education on life quality.
– The impact of the internet on communication and how the internet has affected the way we talk.
– How does technology improve our quality of life.
– Diversification in the stock market and why it would be important in today’s market.
Stylistic details: All essays must meet the following requirements:
· Include 1000-1500 words.
· Write in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font.
· Include one-inch margins on all sides.
· Use double spacing (top-to-bottom every page, to include above and below titles and centered words).
· Include an APA title page (for all essays) and reference list that includes all of the sources used in the essay. · Include a header.
· Include page numbers (upper-right corner only).
· Adhere to APA convention and documentation style
Must not be plagiarized
Must be an original response
Answer must be in proper English language
Cannot be one big paraphrase
Must be required length and NOT MUCH LONGER
There is no updating after deadline
Tutors named Jood.AMC and Rahulbansai Are not allowed to answer this question or question will automatically be denied due to incorrect answer of not fulfilling requirements