Can you do this for $16…………..3 Paragraphs
Identify an older adult age 65 +, use a 1st and last initial. Execute a therapeutic assessment interview with them for at least two interview sessions assessing their self-identified:
• Demographics, life time education and career/employment
• Two most significant (positive) times in their lives
• What past hardship or loss has the client successfully negotiated in the past?
• Two personal strengths
• Engage them in identifying what is healthy versus non-healthy coping skills
o Inquire of 2 healthy coping skills they have used in the past and/or now
• Three (3) pieces of advice they would give to their younger self if they could?
View the Hartford Institute video on how to use the Geriatric Depression Scalehttp://consultgerirn.org/resources/media/?vid_id=4200933#player_container
• Support the client in taking the Geriatric Depression Scale: short form
• Support the client in taking the Fulmer SPICES assessment http://consultgerirn.org/uploads/File/trythis/try_this_1.pdf
• Perform a mini mental status exam and Patient stress questionnaire
• Perform a suicide assessment
• Report the findings from the Geriatric Depression Scale, Fulmer Spices, Patient stress questionnaire, suicide assessment, and the mini mental status exam
• The assignment should be written in an APA-formatted essay. The essay should be at least 1500 words in length and include at least two scholarly sources other than provided materials that is 5 years old or newer. Do not write in 1st person.